Saturday 16 February 2013

My new home and our new car......

I've gone blogging crazy.

In an idle moment I thought I'd look-up where I'm going to be living and found their website (link below). Looks very plush and hopefully not the front for white slavers that I suspect this whole enterprise must be. So if, after the 28 February, you haven't heard from me you'll know my suspicions where correct.......


It's the 'little one' forth from the right

http://www.alrabbantower.com/

I know my apartment is on the seventh floor and, as it all seems to good to be true at the moment, I'll probably have a view out over the sewage works!

Also just found out that, after much chasing around, Cath has bought us a car. We are now the owners of the V6 4.0L 2010 Ford Explorer below:

http://www.qatarsale.com/showroom_car_e.aspx?carid=100661

Cath is having a 'driving lesson' later in the week to get used to driving such a large, powerful, car on the other side of the road; just as soon as the tyres have been replaced. Being an automatic will also be a challenge, but if she just treats it as a bumper car tank she should be fine! As it might take a few weeks for my driving licence to come through Cath will have to be my chauffeur for a while (Note to Self make sure to pack boxing gloves and gum shield!)

Boyd

No comments:

Post a Comment