Friday 14 June 2013

Never again......

....until the next time. Feeling a bit delicate after a 'cheese and wine' evening at a work colleagues place. Decided not to go to a 'all you can eat and drink' Birthday brunch earlier in the day as I've been on the waggon for both food and booze. So after drinking the best part of two bottles of white wine and eating my way through the runniest/smelliest cheesy offering from around the world I now feel a little delicate.

But what a laugh! First ever go on a Wii - can recommend Zumba Dance Off and Ten-pin Bowling. I will try to get a copy of the various videos I saw being taken for you delectation; I know you can't wait!

Feeling much better now after two cups of tea and some muesli. With Bowie blaring on the stereo and my fuzzy brain slowly coming back from wherever it went last night - life really is sweet.

Just need to go and collect the car and all be right as rain, tickety boo and fan-daby-dozzy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment